COUNTERING THE MASS SHOOTER: A COMPREHENSIVE COURSE FOR EVERY SCHOOL, HOUSE OF WORSHIP, BUSINESS AND FAMILY IN AMERICA
In this class, you’ll review an analysis of data gathered from 48 mass shootings that have occurred since Columbine, to determine what can be learned from these tragedies, including whether a reduction in magazine capacity or the banning of any class of firearm would have changed the outcome. You’ll also learn whether “gun-free” zones figure into the planning of these mass murderers; whether victim response at any mass shooting has made a difference; and whether “universal background checks” or other proposals by gun control advocates stand a chance of stemming the current trajectory of these shootings. This course summarizes this data with a comprehensive plan designed to eliminate the scourge of these shooters once and for all.
Topics Covered in this Active Shooter Training Course
- Mass Shootings By The Numbers
- Would Reducing Magazine Capacity Have an Effect?
- Would Banning AR-15s Have an Effect?
- Would Gun Free Zones Help or Hurt?
- Victim Response
- Know The Signs
- Create an Active Shooter Response Plan
- Special Considerations for Schools/ Houses of Worship
- Run, Hide, Fight
- Triage and Treat The Wounded & More
What to Bring to this Active Shooter Training Course
- Pen & Notebook
What is included
- Certificate of Completion
- Snacks and Beverages
At the Conclusion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion, and be better prepared to Counter The Mass Shooter.
Countering Mass Shooter Threat Course Notes
- No firearms allowed in classroom
- Class will be held at the below address
Prime Defense Firearms Training LLC
51261 Milano Dr.
Macomb MI, 48042
Have a question about this active shooter response training course? Contact us today and we’ll be happy to help.