This is a 3 hour CPL refresher class for those that wish to attend a class to renew their CPL. THIS CLASS IS NOT REQUIRED BY LAW TO RENEW YOUR CPL. We offer this strictly as an option for students that want to brush up on the laws and review the required training.
In order to take this refresher class, you must have you must have a valid Concealed Pistol License OR one that has expired for NOT more than 12 months. If your CPL has been expired for more than 12 months, you will be required to take the full 8 hour class ALL OVER AGAIN!
You CAN renew your CPL without taking this class as long as you have reviewed the required training and have spent 1 hour on a firing range in the 6 months preceding your renewal application… You can review on your own… OR… you can take this quick 3 hour refresher, and get it out of the way!
**RANGE TIME IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS CLASS**
Michigan CPL refresher class covers the following:
- Conflict avoidance
- Situational awareness
- Self Defense Firearms Basics
- Shooting fundamentals
- The physiology of violent encounters
- The legal aspects of using deadly force (including knowing what to do in the aftermath)
- & MORE
What is included
- Certificate of Completion
- All Class Materials
- Snacks and Beverages
At the Conclusion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion. After the course, you will have met the study requirements necessary for renewing your CPL.
This CPL class complies with section 5j of 1927 PA 372.
To learn more about the USCCA Click
- No firearms allowed in classroom
- RANGE TIME NOT INCLUDED IN THIS CLASS . Students will be responsible for meeting shooting requirements. If you wish to schedule range time with our instructors, that can be scheduled at a later date. Student will also be responsible for range and ammunition fees at the range.
- All class sales are FINAL – If you can not make your scheduled class we will allow one (1) reschedule
- Class will be held at the below address
Prime Defense Firearms Training LLC
51261 Milano Dr
Macomb MI, 48042