Our Michigan CPL Class (Concealed Pistol License) is the most comprehensive 8 hour course available for anyone considering owning or carrying a firearm for self-defense. At the Conclusion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion needed to apply for your Michigan CPL.
Weekday & Weekend Classes available.
**NOTE** Weekday and Saturday classes will have a separate range day. The range segment will be held at 3:30PM on the Sunday following these classes. To complete your class, you MUST attend both the academic & range segments of the class
**NOTE** Sunday classes are 1 day classes, with the academic & range held on the same day
Save by bundling any combination of CPL, AVERT (Active Shooter) or CPR & First Aid!
Click here to learn more about AVERT
Michigan CPL Class Promotion
SIGN UP FOR OUR Michigan CPL COURSE WITH FRIENDS OR FAMILY AND SAVE $20 PER PERSON. ENTER THE PROMO CODE “2CanPew” AT CHECKOUT WITH ALL STUDENTS IN THE SHOPPING CART!
Topics Covered in This Michigan CPL / CCW Class
- Conflict avoidance
- Situational awareness
- Home security and home defense
- Handgun, shotgun, and AR-15 basics
- Shooting fundamentals
- The physiology of violent encounters
- The legal aspects of using deadly force (including knowing what to do in the aftermath)
- A complete guide on gear, gadgets, and ongoing training
- 30 round minimum course of fire
What to Bring
- Handgun – If you do not have a firearm, loaners are available at NO CHARGE!!
- Eye & Ear Protection – If you do not have your own they are available
- Close-toed Shoes
- Pen & Notebook
What Is Included
- Range time
- Certificate of Completion
- All Class Materials
- Lunch *ONLY DURING SUNDAY CLASSES*
- Snacks and Beverages
- FREE Loaner Gun
About This Michigan Concealed Carry Class
Prime Defense Firearms Training classes always have multiple USCCA instructors as well as an NRA range safety officer in every class. We take pride in making sure that each student gets the one-on-one attention that is needed both in the classroom and on the live fire range. We also make sure that you are competent, and have a complete understanding of the topics covered in our gun classes in Michigan. A no pressure, fun and engaging learning environment is a key element to a good learning experience. At the conclusion of this course, you will not only be more confident with firearms, you will also have a good understanding of how to develop a personal and home defense plan.
This Michigan CPL class complies with section 5j of 1927 PA 372. At the conclusion of this course you will receive a certificate of completion necessary to apply for the Michigan (CPL) Concealed Pistol License.
Michigan CPL Course Notes
- No firearms allowed in classroom
- Lunch will be provided
- Ammunition NOT included and MUST be purchased from the range the day of class. Students CAN NOT bring their own ammunition!
- All class sales are FINAL – If you can not make your scheduled class we will allow one (1) reschedule
- We utilize an offsite shooting range for qualifications
- Class will be held at the below address
Prime Defense Firearms Training LLC
51261 Milano Dr.
Macomb MI, 48042
Have a question about this course? Contact us today and we’ll be happy to help.
James Galgoul (verified owner) –
This class was awesome I learned so much . The instructors were so knowledgeable thank you for this class I enjoyed it.